Medicare Supplement

There are two words about medicare supplement insurance that should have insurance agents itching to add this product to their portfolio: residual income.

How is this possible?

Medicare policies pay the same commission for as long as seven years.

Around 10,000 people turn 65 years-old every day, and that trend is expected to continue for another decade.

Therefore, the market for medicare is booming with potential leads.

And just 31% of beneficiaries are in an Advantage plan, so the remaining 69% would benefit from some form of supplement.

Being able to actually save clients money with a policy is a huge bonus and makes selling a whole lot easier.

Also, you can sell Medicare Supplement Insurance year-round.

If you’re ready to get out there and start selling, Secure Agent Leads has articles to help arm you with knowledge so you can hit the ground running.

Go to Top